Compact • Collapsible • Cost Effective • Convenient • Durable • BPA Free
• Ideal for camping, emergency home supplies, automobile travel kit, picnics, large gatherings, sporting events.
• Double wall construction (14-mil).
• Grommets for securing or suspending.
• Cut and puncture resistance.
• Extra wide seals insure a strong, leak proof container.
• Compact when empty—folds easily for storage.
• Stands upright when partially full—no outer support needed.
• Two integrated handles with soft flaps for easy carrying and pouring.
• BPA free.
• Constructed of 2-layers of heavy duty film
• Cut and puncture resistance
• Extra wide seals insure a strong, leak proof container
• The only flexible containers with double wall construction
• Compact when empty –folds easily for storage
• Uses less material and is lighter than rigid bottles of similar size
• Unique spouts for different applications with filtration filters
• Stands upright when partially full–no outer support needed
• Integral handles for easy carry and dispensing
• Grommets for securing or hanging
Purchase a SMART BOTTLE® for your next camping trip, or for emergency home supplies, automobile travel kit, picnics, large gatherings or sporting events.
The heavy duty, double wall construction maintains its integrity under conditons where many other containers would fail. We tested Smart Bottles in a drop test from various heights. The 1-gal survived a 15 ft drop, the 2-1/2 gal a 10 ft drop and the 5-gal a 7 ft drop.
"The Smart Bottle has to be one of the best inventions for backpackers and campers since the invention of the canteen. It is extremely light weight when empty and can be stuffed into almost any place in your pack. No more bulky water bottles. It is made of heavy duty plastic and should last you for many trips to come. The best part of having a Smart Bottle is that after being on the trail all day and finally making camp, you will only have to go for water once. Our last trip we had two Smart Bottles and had enough water to cover eight people for our evening and morning drinking and cooking needs. No more running to your water source multiple times to refill water bottles every time you want to cook or make some trail coffee. Grab yourself a Smart Bottle for your next trip. I assure you, you wont be disappointed."
Douglas F. —Sonora, CA
"When dry camping (no hook-ups) in my Class-B motor home for more than a few days, I have limited fresh water storage in my internal 33 gallon tank. I used to carry three extra Sparklett Bottles (5 gal each) to refill the tank as I used my internal supply. But with three 5-Gallon Smart Bottles I carry the same amount of water yet save on space when they are empty as they fold neatly for storage."
Mike S. —Carson, California
"Before our Colorado river trips, we fill a couple of 1-gal Smart Bottles with our favorite juice drink and freeze them. Placed in our large coolers, they act as ice to keep the contents of the ice chest cool while providing us with a cold drink as its contents melt. A great product that is versatile and compact for our needs."
Mike D. —Bakersfield, California
"The 1-gallon fits nicely in the back compartment of my kayak. As I drink it's content it collapses and saves space. When empty I just roll it up and tuck it away. A great space saver."
Pete M. –Fort MacArthur, California
"While backpacking we found the 1-gal Smart Bottle was ideal as a main reservoir for our base camp. We would fill it with filtered water from a local source and then use it as our main supply point for cooking, cleaning, washing and refilling our smaller water bottles. It saved us trips on refills. Lightweight and compact, it stored easily in our packs when hiking."
Weston R. —San Pedro, California
Patented SMART BOTTLE® invented and made by:
KRW Packaging Machinery, Inc.