Cleaning Your New Smart Bottle for Drinking Water Use and After Each Long Term Storage
- Fill with hot water and unscented soap
- Let stand and rinse out until no residual soap taste
- Before storing, hang bottle upside down from its base in a clean area with cap off
- When dry, put cap on and store
After heavy use If still dirty:
- Add ¼ cup of baking soda to ¾ cup of water per liter and shake for 30 seconds.
- Add ¼ cup lemon juice and wait a moment for the effervescence to subside.
- Shake 10 seconds and vent by loosening cap away from face.
- Repeat shaking and venting three times over 20 minutes.
- Caution: when adding lemon juice to baking soda, effervescence occurs and will cause pressure to build inside your Smart Bottle. Be sure to release pressure as needed.
- Before storing, hang bottle upside down from its base in a clean area with cap off.
- When dry, put cap on and store.
Our SMART BOTTLE® Guarantee
At KRW Packaging Machinery Inc., we stand by the quality of SMART BOTTLE® and your satisfaction.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have 30 days from the date of purchase to either replace it or receive a full refund in the manner of your original payment.
- Products received after 30 days will not be honored.
- Items to be exchanged should be in new condition and unaltered.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and will not be reimbursed.
- Products damaged through abuse and misuse will not be refunded.
- If your Smart Bottle proves to be defective you will be sent a replacement Smart Bottle of equivalent size and configuration at no cost to you.
- To request a refund or exchange for sending us product, please contact customer service at 828.658.0912 between the hours of 9:00AM-5:00 PM EST or use our Contact Form.